Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rest in peace for taking the Guru, he finally succumbs to cancer at age 43 (July 17, 1966 – 18 January 2010)

This is the Gang starr. ...

Guru, taking the matter of cancer die at age 43
Reuters
On Tuesday, April 20, 2010-2: 36 PM

New York (Reuters) – on the basis of New York, taking the Guru, hip hop duo Gang Starr and have been successful as a solo artist who combines jazz, hip hop in the 1990s, has died after a secret struggle with cancer, the promoter and Denninger said on Tuesday it was 43..

Guru, whose real name was Keith Elam, died on Monday, Denniger, Yo-promotions, over the telephone from Germany said a Guru Said. Letter from a friend and based in New York producer Solar grant for fans.

  "I have a long battle with cancer and have succumbed to the disease. [1] with this disease for more than a year ago.  I have exhausted all medical options, "the taking, released a series of four" Jazzmatazz, vol. 1 album in the 1990s, said in a statement made on yo-pr.com.

It is not clear what type of cancer that Guru.

Born in Boston, taking the matter also refers to a long feud with DJ premier, he has just half of the Gang Starr, released six albums between 1989 and 2003.

"I don't want my former DJ have nothing to do with my name, likeness, events, price, etc.," he said. I am very proud of Gang Starr, has led to the music world and fans.Just as proud Jazzmatazz, vol. 1 series, such as my father hip/hop jazz."

I can only do this if they were not written in the last paragraph must have become Cancer.. each relationship with DJ Sun thought your twisted.We hear about the inability of your family to see the first time during his coma.Your music will live on, but smooth Melodic voice, with the Primo Beats can train the younger.

Here is the letter in its entirety

I am, Guru, in this letter to their my fans, friends and family in the world, and we have a big fight with cancer and have succumbed to the disease.I have this disease for over a year ago.I have exhausted all medical options.

I am a non-profit organization, each one dedicated to the pursuit of measurement charitable work on behalf of abused and disadvantaged children from all over the world, as well as for education and research into a cure for this dreadful disease that writing my life I) this with tears in my eyes, not sadness but joyful beautiful life was pleased and many felt that I had the pleasure of meeting.

Faithful Collaborator and best friend, brother, my Sun, my hand through all my health and become the same proxy on all matters relating to myself It is with me. from my many visits, hospital, business, medical visits and with me in my home and care for me when I could not for myself. Solar and his family make sure my family and I love this duration and waiting for my family, friends and fans to be respected, regardless of a person's feelings on the matter. It is my wish that counts. I said That the love of my life, my Sun KC, which I hope will be examined by solar and his family, such as their own. The awards or value is to be accepted, organised by solar on behalf of myself and my son to the age except their own.

I would like to thank my former DJ have nothing to do with my name, likeness, events, price etc. linked on my status, including the use of my name does not appear or circumstances, for one reason or another, and my lawyers are instructed to maintain this I had nothing to do with him in life more than 7 years and want nothing to do with My life and death. solar history and well informed my marital status, and the real reason for the separation and my ex-DJ .as is the sole founder of Gang Starr, I am very proud of Gang Starr, has led to the music world, and I am as proud supporters. my Jazzmatazz, vol. 1 series, such as the father of hip hop/jazz. I am proud of my efforts and innovative leadership in Jazzmatazz, vol. 1 4 now for the kind hip/hop revitalizing at a time when Jazz music quality all-time. solar and have toured in places that I have never before with Gang Starr or Jazzmatatazz, and we have a reputation as the best in the world in hip/hop, jazz, and hip-hop won hop/jazz, largest and most influential with 4 Jazzmatazz, vol. 1 decade now using solar represents a heritage far beyond the year and we as a group is not afraid to the envelope; for me this is what we are doing real artists! we faced with the man of honour high because of the small sentence, greed and ignorance. music-as we have fought for and integrity at the expense of millions of you deserve not always pleased and proud, and I would like to thank the millions of fans who have seen us running during the years of around the world work with solar represents a heritage also ahead of time and be more creative and experimental in date, and I hope that our music the attention it deserves receives some of the best done and some of the best years of my life.

That sounds like it was written by Sun and had Guru mark. DJ Sun will/is, and is never as good as Primo. Jazzmatazz, vol. 1, but I would have liked your project with Primo was the best, if you are still with us, I have to say. DJ Sun is fine, but at the level of respect, were still not a wiki page, but if you go to Prime Minister, the page with a lot of tact and detailed.

But at the end of the Guru, we will miss.

Posted by SteveFiled in abusive relationships, death, cancer, respiratory diseases, combat, media & entertainment, music, by the Grim Reaper visits; labels tips: Christopher Edward Martin, DJ premier, DJ Sun, golden age of Hip-hop, Guru, hip hop, Keith Elam, Primo, music 5 comments 5 responses to "rest in peace for taking the Guru, he finally succumbs to cancer at age 43 (July 17, 1966

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment