Thursday, March 25, 2010

bad things

Best mummyHomeAboutbad stuff18032010 notesfrombethesdamummy

My twin sister developed epilepsy were 7. a number of his friends, my sister came to tell me that he was ill I) submitted to the Court of Justice was the lies about concrete Stadium in foetal position, shake, semi-aware and frothing at the mouth, circled by children would stop bubbling phase – I remember clearly – and the feeling of fear and weakness for the first time in my life.

Since that time ago my sister grande mal attacks on average three to four times a week. It has the attack warning of advanced and will start crying … petrifying-ridden by fear, pierced my heart cries for you whenever you hear them because I knew that there was nothing I can do to prevent my sister match continued suffering. The response of Mummy adulthood. is a desperate mother and two that I knew well that my sister died during one of the many respiratory arrests.

Epilepsy and the resulting dependence of barbiturates, my sister was another factor synypaitiotitas Mummy violent and abusive treatment.

"Mummy best Mummy
Actions

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment