Monday, March 29, 2010

Very old refrain from Tupac Shakur day: Brenda of a baby.

Tupac ... we still miss. the game is weaker in your absence.

  What more could be said; Ronin commented on the role that the GSP Tupac.  I don't have a different role, as I did in my life I am scared.  The feeling of power, incapacity for work, the sense of what is laid down in the movie control.  That is to consider a different role Tupac documenting the sense of powerlessness felt by many that caused. This video stuck always me, as a dark, while somewhat heartening.Tupac originates outside the fundamental gangsters of taking the matter, but with a soft hand. He raps what he sees. Brenda and has a baby.

Where appropriate, related posts: (auto-generated)

There are two dope Brothers: me and my Girlfriend because Jay-z is a punk

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment