Friday, July 15, 2011

You almost killed by people who should be killed because they are 2-3 years younger than me are

The trip to the middle school was awful. HORRIBLE. I ran into this one girl and a flyer offered and started talking and Guard says: ' Sorry, I have a life, but good luck finding losers join. ' I would like to prevent the stump. However, it was about 2 feet Taller than me and my navel could have attacked. * shudder * never more

ON A BETTER NOTE:

My friend Harley started a blog. : D

Checks to see if it? Yes? (:

http://www.darkstarrising.WordPress.com/

Links: JOSHHHHH (hidden from view: birthday: January 28,2011 Birthday: March 9th brothers and sisters: Katie (13) color: Hazel Height: 5 ' 4 "favorite animals: Girrafes, ostriches. Favorite eye color: blue/green (: (which happens that Josh) pronunciation: my favorite mother

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment