Saturday, July 9, 2011

Let's talk about friendship

I recently hit friendship author on Examiner.com. Check out my page here.

I exchanged views on certain topics for friendship and something that I would like to do an article somewhere/funniest/most egregious/standard/daily/wonderful stories of how my friends and readers meet their best friends. Please comment below with your story or email me at marzipanjoy@yahoo.com with your story. And if you have other suggestions for articles, I can change my friendship, I would really like to hear them!

So far I've written about the letter writing, what to do if your friend in a insulting or otherwise unhealthy relationship and ideas is a gift for friends to graduate. If you want articles, let me know and comment on articles.

It is the first I would like to take this post.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment