Thursday, July 14, 2011

Domestic violence, so that the victim selection

It is time to leave?

Are you a victim of domestic violence/intimate partner, don't take it as encouragement to stay in an abusive relationship. And also for the victims, this post is mainly targeted at all members of the family, friends and colleagues of the victims of abuse. I hope that the victims and those who interact with victims will have a comment for research.

It is customary for friends and family members to push the victim to leave. Often hear is, "never touching my daughter!" or "I'm making my business!" is that my personal experience my mom yelling at me, "will pay for this if you go and get a divorce." everything as I mentioned in my arms baby, standing in her home, while my husband was Carousing with his friends drink my son had included. I only have the levels of fear and confusion that I had worked with the time added. And I was of that quote, I would never have given birth to my daughter. Life would be incomplete, as I understand it today.

When you start promoting your own opinions and beliefs on a victim, even if not intended, it adds pressure, confusion and guilt. These may not be entered feeling that is their responsibility to do everything. You can see, we have learned already to everyone for our own well-being. The offender or offender has planned for us do just that and hitting the victim to make a selection only add their dilemma and mindset the abuse. Ironically, your good intentions can only be shown dissatisfaction of the victim.

Victims of abuse is often part of the "Walking Dead," If you want. You will pass resolutions, do what we had expected, but never stopped to consider what we can do with our lives. This is for everyone except us.

What you can do to the victim? Support them in their choices. I.e. you are not in favour of the choices you make, but you are personally in favour of the victim. Let us know you care, that their love, and that you are there-if and when ever they want to talk, or you might need your help.

Share valuable information that will help them wiser decisions. See the support page for the victims on my website. Recommends that you read the posts on this blog. Give them the number to the domestic violence hotline in your area, or to tell them if they ever are in crisis and need someone to talk to, Call 211. If they feel that their lives are in danger, tell them to call 911.

What you need to do is tell them to pray harder, previously abandoned or for a divorce. Here the most important factor is to encourage the victim to take back power and control over their own lives. To tell them what you need to do is another form of power and control that belongs to them. Support, encourage them to find their own answers and you realize what is needed is more the victim.

Listen to the interview with Carolyn with Cynthia Brennen, help, hope and healing. "visit everyday health, emotional well-being, website or blog at orangeblossomwishes.com


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment