Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Engines from

23, 2009 by starofseshat

Last night I dreamt that I climb through the Woods on a hill-top crowned with trees. I saw that the Earth had turned to light sand. I once had overcome the tops with both my desire that I Cried. There was a stone circle that I entered. What happened in one of the company, but if I am outside the circle that I got proclaimed, "I choose life!"

The following spoke: Mr Michael McIntyre, an additional version of concert did to North where a member of the audience is filled every stereotype of Yorkshire including flat lid. Just walked on stage and MM yawped, "Hulloooo", the man stood up and said, "not for me," and to the left of the theatre.

I had a similar experience yesterday when you read an account of a woman from a magical ritual sex. The least knowledge you have something more that you can smooth the edges with your imagination, you can dream of strength and fantasize that you Excel, exceed and showed the aura person with a mission to only those you know so little about.

There are enormous differences between who you are, who you think should be, you want to be, that life have intervened ... It is extremely frustrating when exercising the need, and can keep bumping obstacles and wasting your time trying to really red, the ocean, so instead of learning to swim sit on the coast and the reality in waves to turn red prepared before you ever take a step to the waters.

Some things just aren't for me.

I've been annoyed read how someone engaged in the occupation the layoffs has this tradition/path? had a condescending tone of this Palestinian path and little people – Oh how this desire to make a person Little but the phone was much higher. I'm sure a few times in my life the same feeling is gone and my lips must have both a tosser sounded like it did.

Back in the 1980s postmodern relativism was all the rage, especially so, when I social anthropology in the 1990s studied: what could be wrong in one culture might be wrong, and vice versa-is there an absolute moral or our choices and social structures depends entirely out of context? Sex with a young girl in a society considered rape, is another admission ... The precipitation of PM relativism is that much (which is good) has deconstructed but leave us without the tools for the reconstruction of something better.

In many ways I think LHP remains the deconstruction of ethics and standards, and I think that is good. However, I'm starting to question where people go from there. By that I don't criticize a group or a person. I mean from my view I have deconstructed much within me and my years or so of madness deconstructed what was on my left hand, so you can see how volatile personality is, changing our likes and dislikes and (important) our moral absolute in the head of a PIN-code. in points (as our internal borders are sufficiently liquid) we can from black and white designation to proclaim and there is no contradiction or an inner resistance to this false dichotomy.

But then what? Once this is done easily deconstructed (especially if you do this trend) to detect after trip each other as wires through the waves in the pneumatical motor boat. What is the hurry? Is the destination destination or the trip? It is always on the other side of the horizon of the Shangri-La? Or is here and now, motor off, sensitization extend to taking the waters and the sky, birds and fish, coastline and visible part of the machine but felt as if you're a lapping Ocean v land of your lover?

Some decisions are taken. find some decisions you make. And that's okay to share your thoughts – attention you prohibits to develop, change and explore, to change the person insists on keeping the same mind for ever and ever.

© 2010 StarofSeshat

Posted in witchcraft, spirituality, healing, paganism, please let us know, body, left-hand path, Magick, Magickians, consciousness, philosophy, love, meditation, deadly path, abusive relationships, witches, LHP | Meditation links path, deadly path, philosophy, LHP, paganism, witchcraft, Magick, witches, spirituality, Seshat, tagged | Let a CommentBe I would first of all, this post.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment