Friday, December 31, 2010

Holidays and abusive relationships

The holidays can be an enormous tension for many of us.  But for those who are in a violent relationship, indescribable for those who have ever.  For one, can't imagine what life is like without those ghosts in my life.  But I'm much stronger person because of them.

I've tried to explain to a friend of mine years ago what living with an abusive spouse be if-and remember not understanding.  This also do not understand why it took me so long to get out of the relationship (s).  Then look years later, while speaking in many classes for domestic violence and for crowds of my past, I really.   Try to explain "life in the dark" to someone who had never experienced such a dreadful detail is really like French speaking to someone who understands English only.  It's great what you may have never experienced such abuses, but hopefully it will also show what compassion for those who are in the hands of the samples suffer.  Really not until you get them about healthy relationships, constraints, self-esteem tell, what happens when «lightbulb».

Same thing happened to me.  This is where I found freedom.

Awareness is the key to this terrible disease.  Please read below about public holidays and abusive relationships an article I wrote on tweakers.net and control that the really cool PSA had Kenny Wallace with high school sweetheart, he married years ago!  For one, really I appreciated!  Merry Christmas everyone!

Holidays and abusive relationships


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment