Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The spirit of Swiss cheese

15 December 2009 by starofseshat

It was an extremely difficult week. Today feel a slight lift, probably a hormonal driven; not often that a hormonal til helps you cope, normally your hormones and beat your drag when you need at least one beaten.

I have my reading recent enlargement. I love Wollstonecraft A vindication of the rights of women! I'm intrigued by the revelation of divine love Julian Norwich, and tickled by Blavatsky Isis unveiled.

Framed photo I have for my birthday earlier this year, which is now on my desk for me. Is a German Abbess who quietly and anonymous the pave the way for me as a child. The warmly smiling calmly, and with love for someone to stand near the photographer. This is an old photo. Is now dead and was at the funeral where I saw photos of the coffin is surrounded by flowers, it is meant for people to pray during the dead for 3 days. I was too young to see. I wish now that I had.

When you view the paths in life and directions, one thing that I learned to investigate the other people who are attracted to this path. Often they told me that "you need to improve the quality of the person who you hang out ' Round me!" This is certainly something that I have achieved and Danny stay for abuse and toxic friends, untruthful people and managers. I can get my friends around me now look (true), both meat and they met virtually through the Internet and I count myself very fortunate.

I am so often filled with a melancholy that takes you to my and my cavities. Today I by a splendid nostalgia of moments in my childhood impression on me was really the only good times. If I have not been taken by the German Abbess would then I have no good memories at all times when not feel safe and acceptable. It inspires me. And the journey inspires me, because there was no separation between the spiritual path that ran through life. Everything was a. This is the greatest lesson had learned – purely as an example, without words, tests or commands for obedience. It is definitely a great thing to have been inspired by a path from the browbeaten in obedience to follow?

There are very few truly inspiring people in life, but there are enough if you look and also accept their human fallibility. Perfection, is, in my opinion, exclusive and inspiring rejects those of us with errors and back souls. As an artist (whose name I can't remember!) says, is "Art how wrong things as opposed to how to do things wrong. And Navajo Indians weavers always a "bug" is performed from the outside to the spirit of the workpiece to flow in and out, to avoid this trap.

I think we need a lot of spirit flows in and out of me, my mistakes make an effect of Swiss cheese ... I wonder how rodents ...

Posted in witchcraft, friends, spirituality, paganism, correction, a day in the life, increase awareness, love, blessings, abusive relationships, memories, happiness, Liebe | Let a CommentBe I would first of all, this post.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment