Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Author and life coach David Lamoureaux launches a new Blog

Why what I do

As an author and life coach I am dedicated to helping others that abusive, alcoholic, non-supportive or dysfunctional family relationships have experienced. I think previous experiences help who you are, right now, but they do not define you. So many of us struggle with patterns in unhealthy relationships we have from our childhood and sometimes unhealthy, these patterns are true fulfillment is an obstacle in our lives. My goal is to personal development tools for anyone of any age who live in a dysfunctional or abusive environment lived instead of both the suffering and pain that we can learn for recycling of our past, discover our splendor and pleasure.

This blog was created as a place for me to get my ideas, thoughts, exercises, resources and inspirations in the hope that further stimulated, encouraged and strengthened by the knowledge that your past your part, but not all of you.

I would ask you to join me on my journey of healing, learning and self-exploration. I'm glad you're here.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment