Monday, April 11, 2011

A ride with Raven

January 1, 2011, by starofseshat

One of my new year resolutions (or revolutions as they say) is to run for a half an hour every day. A few times a week can pass without me to leave the House because of illness and work. Intentionally from a time versus distance, set very bad days-my few days can be a half an hour walk to the end of the road and back, and that would be fine as long as we can take them into account.

You've just got back from my first walk, and I personally an hour and quarter surprise walk. I spontaneously outside the dairy and kept thinking, only until the end of the field, only the tree, I wonder what is around the bend ...

I smoke wet earth, hear the slurp my boots in mud. I melt the blackberry bushes, dark and gray winter now, and I heard the Raven more and more from the field en and trees calls only circled and reinstalled.

I found a small beach where I all those years ago with the unholy monk had picnics. That it had received permission from his superior to the free afternoon spend in the city, and instead had come for me. The confidentiality of our relationship we walked through the forest and found this isolated beach ... Only two months later ran away together in Greece. I want the story had a happy ending but not started.

In bad times, I think this would be where the beach will I suicide. off the beaten path enough to let alone for me, it won't bother anyone, and somehow I feel like a circle completed ... But today, I received only pictures of the huge block of ice to grace on the bench, left over from the snow.

On my way back I was sitting there with my dad and his new wife Bank of the River. This watercolor painted. He's trapped. I wish I was alone. It was another woman who atistoichoyn crazy. described, but I don't know why obsession with me, my father was all they could to pull me back in their lives and prevent him from saving spawn. The only thing to break his focus was when he broke his neck by my father that Odin hanged on a tree.

So that makes me? The Wagner Brünhilde? No, I have neither the speckles busty chest plate. Or a Valkyrie, saw one of Odin's host, sometimes accompanied by the Raven much in hrs … the field is rooted in the dark, but with the eyes in the Sun. ..

© StarofSeshat 2011

Posted in a day in the life, abusive relationships, animal guides, consciousness, Banishing, yourself, madness, memories, meditation, spirituality, paganism, monks know | Leave a CommentBe the first I get this message.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment