Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bring it!


I'm a fan Bears.  I wish I could but I am.  How I was brought up.

The bears fan is that in a violent relationship.  Keep my injured and my blow, and can even bring myself to leave.  Yes, I am suffering from "battered woman syndrome.

By any reasonable measure should the bears a cakewalk this weekend.  The only group ever in the play-off with a record?  But I had a sick feeling in my stomach on Wednesday.  I am absolutely terrified, because I am their shit the bed before seen.  during the Panthers ' 05 and ' 06 against the Eagles come to mind as recent examples.

Tomorrow so I will be locked up in my apartment, telephone, select sweating by another great game.  Waiting for my favorite bear to break my heart and my mind again.

I hope this year is that all changes in …

January 15, 2011
Categories: Redskins, NFL, football, abusive relationships. Tags: NFL, Redskins, tennis, abusive relationships. Author: singlewhitealcoholicseekssame

This is the first I wanted to this position.

2 comments 2 comments

Comments RSS Trackback identifier URI


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment