Saturday, April 9, 2011

Do you mind if I get serious?

So, I usually is kind of funny and light as your blog (I use joke light because if conflict means girl can attest, I seem to think that I'm much funnier than what other people think I am). But today is the birthday of sorts for me. And I believe that the exchange of information if I am going to share here today others in similar situations, so I can help not only to share my story in the hope that someone can help, but also a little shed light on good ' ol dysfunctional me up! Plus, they say that we are discussing here might help you recover it (I don't know what "" is, but I think it deserves a snapshot), so here I go. So, for new years eve/day, 4 years ago I left Mr. # 5 (which is seriously the nicest thing could ever call it, believe me). If you aren't familiar with Mr # 5, go back to the red flags that you want as quickly as the most likely! So, your dating Mr. # 5 for almost 2 years, and my daughters, and I have lived with him for the last 6 months we had together. Of course, Mr # 5 was an alcoholic. And a classic narcissist. I had no idea what a narcissist who was after him. Now I know this first hand. This usually happens with most women never understand how bad a relationship until after we leave. Why do this to ourselves? I mean, I can honestly say my English I knew Mr # 5 that was not very good for me that one day, but I knew that I loved him and that's why I felt that I had to try hard to make it work (hence with English). Looking back, my relationship with Mr # 5 is never healthy. I am convinced that we broke at least 8 times in 2 years. Was also egocentric and very, very cold timidity. How did you love? I'm not really sure, but I thought I was madly in love with him. That certainly makes me love to see all the signs until years later ... that is a hallmark of many women who have perfected, and one of my reasons for my history. So, can I babbled on and for long enough and have lost all yet? The short version is, therefore, that the 9 December, 4 years ago, the man I thought I loved, I pulled out of the car in the middle of the night in a fit of anger and me and my left side of the road. Omitting all the details (we can reach that blog one day ... maybe when I have more wine me) I came to the emergency room with my girlfriend with my wrist broken into two parts, sprained ankles and gravel embedded in my head. But the real lesson here is. ..That all of you listen when GYNAiKES doctor asked me what happened ...I said I fell on the stairs. We will always remember my face looked like my friends with the WTF Show. But if you are good friends, it remained silent. So, why, because my has hidden the truth? If I would have called the cops and then would be picked up and he would go to prison. It deserved. Definitely worthwhile. Hell, deserves more. But in my head, I thought, if I stay with him, I don't know anyone, because it will not accept my stay with him. Thus, it must have been established. Dom. Yes I know. Why would I want to stay with him? Well, honestly, this is the lesson that I hope that other women of me learning can talk about it. I thought I loved him and that is why I do (or tolerating anything) are together. Well, I won't bore you all dead, I make it better, that I left on December 31. And I've never gone back on the past. Of 4 years. Still suffers from nightmares and panic attacks. And I still think about what you did wrong (Yes, I have said what you did wrong, dom). Listen to girls ... no man worth your prejudice never, never to yourself, physically or emotionally. No man, no matter how much you love, it is worth staying with, if he's your face if you can't be valuable and important every minute of every day. I'm still single. I think it could be a single for a long time. And I'm satisfied with it. I've learned, better than where they were. And the real lesson that I want to share is that battered women and domestic violence not only something that happens in the neighbourhoods of low income and not just in some shipwreck of a family in an episode of Cops. This happens every day, for women who you probably know. Real women who have jobs and children, and women should be aware that there is no is nothing wrong with them, it's not, and need to know that they can get. If you're in a situation like this, or if you think this could come ...To find your strength strong … believe that you deserve a better home than that ... and get that. And get help! Your life again. Here's a new year girls! Let's go out and get what we deserve!

This is the first I wanted to this position.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment