Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Engines from

December 23, 2010 by starofseshat

Last night I dreamed my climbing through the woods a hill-top crowned with trees. I saw that the Earth had turned on light sand. Once you have exceeded your spikes both desire that I cried. There was a stone circle that I entered. What happened in one of the company, but if I'm outside of the circle that I proclaimed, "I choose life!"

The comedian Michael Kenneth spoke of a concert he North where a member of the public every stereotype of Yorkshire including flat CAP is filled. Ran on stage and MM yawped "," hulloooo, man stood up and said, "not for me," and to the left of the theatre.

Yesterday I had a similar experience when reading an account of a woman with a magical ritual sex. The least knowledge of something more that you can use the edges smooth with your imagination, your dream and fantasize that you excel, exceed and the aura of a person showed to be just what you know so little about.

There are huge differences between who you are, who you think should be, you want to be your life, who had not intervened … It is extremely annoying when exercising the necessity and the strength to keep bumping obstacles and wasting your time trying to be essentially red, the ocean so instead of learning to swim your sit and stare at the coast waves are willing to red before you ever step in water.

Some things just not for me.

I've annoyed reading how someone rejected ones did this tradition/path. had a condescending tone of this difficult path and these people a little-Oh how sharp is a small person, but the phone was much higher. I'm sure a few times in my life the same feeling my lips has passed and I must have sounded so much like a tosser.

In the eighties, postmodern relativism was all the rage, especially so when I social anthropology in the 1990s: what can properly studied in one culture could be wrong in another and vice versa – so there is an absolute moreleof is options and our social structures entirely dependent on the context? Sex with a young girl in a society considered as rape, another introduction is. .. The cloud is that relativism PM has a lot of things (which is good) deconstructed but leave us without the reconstruct tool slightly better.

In many ways, I think LHP remains deconstruction of ethics and standards, and I think that is good. However, I am starting to question where the world goes from there. With this I do not blame a group or a person. I mean my opinion that you have a lot to be deconstructed in me and my year or so of madness what's left of me to see how ephemeral personality deconstructed, our likes and dislikes and (especially) our moral absolutes in the head of a PIN change. under points (if internal borders fairly liquid) we can of the black and white there is no contradiction or an inner resistance to this false dichotomy.

But then what? This is easily just deconstructed (especially if you this trend anyway) after another such a barrel by the waves in the motor boat spiritual journey be renationalised. What is the hurry? The objective is the destination or the journey? Is always on the other side of the horizon of the Shangri-La? Or is here and now, engines, awareness-raising to receive extensive water and air, birds and fish, the coast and visible part of the machine but if you felt like the ocean lapping on the Earth of your lover?

Some decisions are taken. certain decisions. And you can use your mind-beware of the man who forbids you to grow, to change, and in order to investigate, insists that keep the same opinion, forever and ever.

© StarofSeshat 2010

Posted in abusive relationships, consciousness, body correction, yourself, linker path, Magick, LHP, love, meditation, adapted Magickians, path, paganism, philosophy, spirituality, witch, magic know | Tagged links path, LHP, Magick, meditation, deadly path, paganism, philosophy, Seshat, spirituality, witchcraft, witches | 1 CommentBe in this position, as the first.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment