Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 8-hell on Earth

October 12, 2010 by Future4Fina


Day 08-someone who has your life hell, or treat you like shit.

Right, I need a doucher ALLOS reason to give the feeling of power.

If you've read my blog for any length of time, I'm sure you could write this post for me. How interesting is this?

Toxic people will always toxic, sirens always will lead you to the wreck and when you can see a red flag, it's time to hop.

If you don't know what I mean, I have missed out on a lot. Don't miss the juicy details:

http://undeniablyunidentifiable.WordPress.com/2010/06/30/Hello-World/

Posted within 30 days after truth | Tagged 30 days of the truth, abuse, abusive relationships, blog, friends, hell, blow, laughter, life, love, lust, pain, grief, relationships, sex, writing | 2 CommentsBe the first to enjoy this post.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment