Saturday, January 29, 2011

How Do I Get Out of an Abusive Relationship? I Want to Know Right Now!


I understand completely how you feel. As a matter of fact, I was in involved in an abusive relationship for a number of years, so I understand what you are going through.

Now I have a secret for you... and it is this:

I got through my unhappy marriage and so can you! This is great news, for you and me because we want to know how to get out of an abusive relationship.

Now take a minute and think about this, when you were first dating your partner where they kind and considerate? Typically, when we date a person that may ultimately be unkind, they are on their best behavior, they will be kind and sweet up front, it's natural to be attracted to a person who appears to be very kind and considerate.

Ok, so let's use my powerful secret to get you out of an abusive relationship.

What is the secret you ask? Well, I will tell you, it is this.....

There are many reasons that people stay in an abusive relationship. However, it is my belief that, the main reason is because of poor self image on our part, and the fact that we buy into our partners lies. That abusive partner will state that "it is your fault that we have such a crummy unhealthy relationship, not mine." When you buy into this lie it is very difficult to get out, this is one way your partner keeps you in the bad relationship. To get out, you have to accept the truth that it is your partner who poisons the relationship with their jealously and lies, not you or me.

Warning: Do not neglect the message above! Be sure to take the advice seriously if you want to get out of an abusive relationship.








What if you could learn the secrets that couples with A+ Relationships have learned? What price would you be willing to pay for that kind of knowledge and love? Well, it is just a click away! You can have that A+ knowledge, click on the link below and it will take you to my website.
http://www.feelthemagicofmakingup.com

FREE GIFT! By going to my website click on the link below.
http://www.feelthemagicofmakingup.com


No comments:

Post a Comment