Saturday, January 1, 2011

Daydreaming, decisions

19, 2009 by starofseshat

Allowing myself to dream of the moment, and I don't mean the dark and twisted metal forades Night you gallop down through my head when I can sleep. I'm afirimadas and allow myself to ask about the possibilities for the future. Refers to the vocabulary of parental voice in my head, because none of my day dream ing wants to come into being, but more often than not ... some time ... I was able to observe a canvas in "mother" GOB and myself a warm time of creative hope.

Without such dreams, how will never acknowledges our way if we take our direction when we face and what. The key is to think and can images to float by and far away. There is no way to capture tight in impossible dream, but there is every reason foresaw castles in the air before you begin building your home from home, on the ground. There is none, or none, dichotomy between dream and reality. in fact, there is a floating and drifting, exchange of space and time, the short-lived coexistence, cracks and reform … as incense smoke dancing with a float of air.

What are my dreams? Now that would be to say. And what I dream today, not tomorrow, my dream and is not damaged. Damaged in the next two years that I work in healing of some parts of myself, my creativity and independence. I came to the conclusion that the other obligations as reckless, and anyone who does not agree to undergo intensive therapy or relived serious trauma do not have. Everything has its time. I refuse to sabotage yourself. This light healing process seriously, and when I'm done will then decide easily.

© 2010 StarofSeshat

Posted in abusive relationships, awareness, body, depression, anxiety, correction, disease, please let us know, meditation, paganism, pain, psychology, relationships, spirituality, women stuff | Seshat Tagged meditation, spirituality, paganism, demons, | Let a CommentBe I would first of all, this post.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment