Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Graham crackers<3></3>

I decided that the official food of my blog graham crackers.
Why?
Brookelyn always gave me a Graham cracker in history. History was also the period that I got most of my entry was issued. So, this really only makes since ...
Plus, it's really tasty grahamcrackers: 3
And you can participate in the s'mores: D
YAY!
It starts a 5 week training to lose weight fast c:
I found that at the age of 40 ish should be tested for a very difficult disease.
Constantly afraid friend now for me. I'm still not even 20. I have some time. I suppose it just like the idea.
However, the only way to get it if you don't I would myself. This disease is called metabolic syndrome. And of course enough symptoms. If you can get a lot of weight and you have diabetes, you're pretty much risk.
And I think that makes it a good reason to stay fit and vegetarian!<>
What do you think?: 3 I really enjoy playing nerdy and PocketFrogs until like 3 am is just as I angry birds. But it is much more fun, and you really can't beat. Plus it is not violent and not swine or exploding birds injured in the process. : D

20110621-054447.jpg

Connection: Single birthday: birthday: March 9 brothers: color (13) of the eye: Katie Hazel Height: 5 ' 4 "favorite animals: Girrafes, ostriches. Favorite eye color: Blue/Green/Brown (pronunciation: mother: My Favorites

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment