Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weddings = magnets drama

My cousin (or something), Daniel, married the beautiful Kelsey on June 17,2011. The marriage was very nice. A downside.
Papa shower kind of made it all about him. The formula always talk and always found a way to include himself in the process. He had written a song for Kelsey and, Yes, it was fun but had such a big ego that kind of lost appeal.
Most of the children playing with these balls really strange gelatin type. It was strange and liquid. (Ignore the last two sentences)
The garden that the marriage took place in was beautiful. There was also a cute cat walk around randomly. So, certify brownie points. : 3 were also nice canolis ... (I'm a fattyyyyy)
~~~
Anyway, I would like to tell you all something. I FREAKING CHIMEIAS. I took a 73<>
Oh my goodness, I was delighted to get!!
I hope you're proud of me.
~~~
I'm leaving for Joplin quickly, but you lose two month with my boyfriend<3… i'm="" leaving="" the="" 27th="" and="" our="" monthaversary="" is="" the="">
I was pinky swear that are we going to do something horrible in the second I got back. Any ideas?
~~~
On the friend, allow me to borrow an from the books by Dean Koontz ... It is very good, writes in a very interesting way: 3 (not as good as Bram Stoker … but it's good) I suppose I would recommend (:

I love you guys, hope you can keep reading.<3>

20110617-112816.jpg

Connection: Single birthday: birthday: March 9 brothers: color (13) of the eye: Katie Hazel Height: 5 ' 4 "favorite animals: Girrafes, ostriches. Favorite eye color: Blue/Green/Brown (pronunciation: mother: My Favorites

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment