Saturday, August 13, 2011

How to recognise (and avoid) a bitch

The nature of the bitch is I without any redeeming qualities. I am not talking about a woman with self-confidence that society would call a bitch. This article refers to that jealous self centered manipulative unfortunate souls whose main purpose, either consciously or unconsciously, is not the face itself and go further with this world that the people around them so unhappy as they would, therefore, need to feel normal.

Bitch in fact would never be discovered the manipulative ways. Thinks he is smarter than those around it. Maybe for a while, to the family, friends or a lover to start discovering the true nature of personality. Self righteous, the bitch loves around them the integrity that they don't need. It is a tactic that very special control in use. Always caused problems and wants to be in the center of attention, can be justified in the beginning of a relationship, but the constant unrest never deserve respect. Even where members of the family, many will end up seeing if someone avoid. Here's how it works, bitches: a brain (these e-mail messages are actually sent) bitch here is a psycho ex-girlfriend who enjoys nothing more than trying to suck the soul of this poor guy, who found a new girl. I would finally see if someone avoid. good luck with your new relationship. I know you not ask my opinion, but in general it is bad business to fuck the holder of the location that your books. Somewhat silly and shortsighted. But ... it's your business and you can't ask me so good luck keeping the expression, when it overtook fizzles. 8/3/09 (they just found out about the relationship) also end up seeing if someone avoid. I know that you have no choice now so you can go with this step, but it is a disaster happen ...Some of your friends think well.(I just discovered that is moved, the new girl)(I just discovered that is moved, the new girl)
Last night, I had an intuitive Flash of a meeting between you and the police in her home. I hope I'm wrong. 1/31/10 (he lives with his new girlfriend) also end up seeing as someone to prevent my opinion …. prepare a plan b, because it is not good for you. You had nothing but bad luck and ill fortune as you link the two. Now that you've lost my friendship
(t. … until you) ... Wake up!(But I won't let you alone with her life really still believe communication to manipulate this!)  I would finally see if someone avoid. Another aspect of this bitch charming can be and how far a façade. If this is not possible to achieve that goal, should enlist the help of others. Try to divide and conquer, try to remove the victim from others who care for them by implying that somehow is mentally ill, brainwashed or just evil. I would finally see if someone should be avoided.

They can heal a bitch? These are problems that problems will not disappear on their own will. The best advice I can give is to medical help for yourself to understand why you think the woman. Most likely the victim of a woman with narcissistic personality disorder. Many on the Internet and will help enormously. You're not alone, nor are you crazy, though probably has done some excellent work that I feel that you are done! There is also a book that I particularly recommend "emotionally abusive relationship" by Beverly Engal. Good luck and we know that you deserve so much more.

Maya Chiy © 2010 all rights reserved

Here are other articles about how to recognize a bitch:

http://www.loveadvice.com/articles/BITCHES1.HTM

http://www.matchdoctor.com/blog_118707/Heartless_Bitch_Blog_13_Types_of_Women_to_Avoid.html

http://www.shrink4men.WordPress.com/tag/crazy-bitch/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment